MixBANK allows you to enable DJs and producers from around the world to license and distribute their use of your catalog in derivative works. When your content is identified within a mix or 'unofficial' remix uploaded to MixBANK, you will be able to distribute as much or as little of the content as you want.
Choose only the remixes you prefer, enable the music services that work best for you, and watch as the streams and royalties roll in.
What you get with MixBANK
- Review programs and pricing models offered by major music services for derivative content (e.g. Spotify, Apple Music)
- Analyze reports by content type and catalog
- Collect royalties for streams of your content within mixes & 'unofficial' remixes
- Create business rules that actively control how your catalog can be used within mixes & remixes distributed by MixBANK
- Manage all of your organizations under a single login
- Invite teammates to collaborate
- Upload stems to MixBANK's DJ Catalog Search
Register with MixBANK
Here's what you need to do to get started with MixBANK.
Click here to begin the sign-up process. You can choose to sign up as a label, label group, publisher, publishing group, or distributor. If you're unsure of what to sign up for, email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ingest your catalog
Once you've registered your account, you'll immediately be able to access your dashboard. Follow the instructions on-screen to start ingestion.
Click here to view more information about ingestion.
Accept program offers
After ingestion, you can agree to the terms offered by music services called Program Offers.
Click here to learn more about how accepting program offers can increase potential and expand the reach of your catalog.